Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teas from Teavana

I recently ordered a couple of the teas from Teavana that I keep reading about. I have to say I was disappointed. For one thing, both teas that I ordered contain sugar. You aren't able to see the full list of ingredients until you receive the product. So buyer beware; especially, if you're dieting and think you're buying healthy, "diet friendly" herbal tea.
The Tazo Tea, I got from the grocery store. It gave me a nice little energy boost in the morning.


I got a an email from Teavana with an advertisement for tea to help allergy sufferers. Since the pollen is so bad, it might be worth trying. I don't think Rooibos tea contains sugar.

If it offers allergy relief without the need for drugs, I'm all for it. I don't have allergies (Thank God), so y'all will have to tell me if it does what it says it will do. Check Out Teavana Here

No comments:

Post a Comment