Monday, March 21, 2011

No Calories!


I have lost 12 lbs on my diet and I am very frustrated that it seems that I'm not going to lose anymore. Today is day 30. I knew that food was probably not my problem to start with though; so, now I have to face the inactivity issue. I hate to exercise. I love the outdoors but weekend exercise alone probably won't get it.


In the meantime, I'd like to keep up the good eating habits I've developed in the last month and keep the carbs and sugar to a minimum. I'm really tired of eating the same salad dressing, even though it is good.


1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 dashes ground ginger
1 dash garlic salt or powder


Toss salad well.


It keeps me from missing the sesame salad dressing so much, but it doesn't do much for my ranch craving.


I'm sure many already know about this website, but I just found it yesterday. I wish I had known about it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment