Sunday, February 27, 2011

Olive Oil


I've heard some very unusual uses for olive oil and that it is very healthy to the body. I hope to win a copy of a book that explains its many uses. The book's intro states:

From ancient times to present-day, olive oil has been used for everything from health ailments to beauty and housekeeping and so much more. Now evidence shows that a diet based on olive oil can add years to your life and may even prevent some diseases. Health author-journalist Cal Orey has consulted top doctors, nutritionists, olive oil producers, and chefs, getting the most up-to-date information on the many benefits of olive oil, such as:

Health Improvements: Relieving arthritis aches, Inhibiting breast and colon cancer, Preventing diabetes, Reducing pain, Staving off ulcers, Fighting impaired memory

Home Cures:  Soothing diaper rash, Reducing hair loss, Cleaning your house, naturally, Minimizing stretch marks and wrinkles, Zapping ticks and conditioning your pet’s coat, And more information that everyone worldwide should know!

I use it to brown chicken and to put into the spaghetti noodle water. I've heard that some people of the pentecostal faith use it for anointing purposes. Maybe I'll be able to read more uses if I win the book. Please feel free to post your personal uses of olive oil (in case I don't win the book)! 

You know Olive Oil is a right costly commodity. I found a dollar off coupon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment