Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hard Boiled Eggs in the Crockpot


I just wanted to know.... I did a search and the best I could find was on crockpot365. I wouldn't even think of ever cooking eggs in a crockpot for hours. It's eggs!


So what I did was put enough water in the crockpot to cover the eggs.  I set the crockpot on high for around 30 minutes. Then I placed the eggs in for about 30 minutes. I then immediately placed them in ice water. After coloring them, I even cracked one open so you could see how it turned out.


The perfect hard boiled egg and yes, we did eat them. For some reason, the die adhered immediately; much better than the regular boiled eggs we colored. As you can see, there is no discoloration of the inner egg and they didn't smell bad while cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment