Sunday, August 28, 2011

Omelettes in the Microwave


I really haven't been cooking very much lately. I actually haven't been eating very much lately. Sometimes when you go through stressful times, you just aren't hungry.

I've mostly been just eating breakfast lately and I try to insure some protein is in it. Either a protein powder shake or an omelette.

I found this little microwaveable omlette pan at Dollar Tree! While I don't usually like to use anything other than glass or paper products in the microwave, I really do like this little gadget.
Scramble an egg with a little salt, pepper and milk, a little chopped onion and maybe tomato or spinach and/or mushrooms and pour into one side of the pan and microwave for about 45 seconds. A few seconds more may be needed, depending on the amount of ingredients you use. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and fold it over to lock in the heat and melt the cheese. It's quick and easy!





No comments:

Post a Comment