Friday, December 10, 2010

Crockpot Christmas Menu

I have been spending more time on the computer with the cool interactive Christmas sites with my 2 young Grandchildren (or "Kissmas stuff" as my 3 year-old Grandson says) than I have working on my own posts. I can't help it, they are 3 and 5 and such a fun age. I have, however, seen some good posts on other people's sites. I found this one to be very interesting, although I can't imagine making ALL of Christmas dinner in a crock pot.

If you are interested in the interactive Christmas toys we have been playing with, check out my other blog HERE. Look on the right-hand side for Interactive Christmas Fun. I will add more little web treasures to it as I find more fun stuff.


Crockpot Christmas Menu

  • Crockpot Beef Rouladen
    This classic German dish is perfect for the holidays. Imagine coming home to the aroma from this dish! This recipe is a main dish and side dish in one.
  • Strawberry Spinach Salad
    No, this salad isn't made in the crockpot (are there any?), but it's quick and easy and delicious too.
  • Creamy Crockpot Potatoes
    Just four ingredients make this side dish super easy and it's got fabulous flavor and texture too!
  • Crockpot Chocolate Fondue
    This delicious sauce can cook in your crockpot while you're eating dinner. Then dive in, using fruits, cookies, and cubes of cake for dippers.
  • Christmas Cookies
    The perfect Christmas dinner dessert? Christmas Cookies, of course! 


See the entire post HERE or Click on each dish title above for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment