Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spinach-Ham Canopes

From the Freezer to the Microwave

It's always to good to plan a party or get together in advance. Here's something I have used in the past and it worked out very well. It's also a good thing to have in the freezer for an emergency when "unexpected" company comes. Although, you'll will see in these instructions that you can keep these canopes in the freezer for a month; 2 1/2 months later, they were still excellent for my needs!
This page was taken from one of my favorite "how to" books. It may be outdated (1982) but it is one of the reasons I starting actually using my microwave for almost everything other than just heating food. I plan to share a good bit it here on this blog. I would appreciate comments on its usefulness to you.

Click on the picture and then click again to enlarge so you can read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment